– Argentina – August 25th Shipment
Deadline to receive it from out of state and in Utah: August 17th
1- Prepare your package
- Put all your items inside Ziploc bags or space bags. (Choose the bag more convenient for your weight)
2- Label the package
- Write down your missionary name and Mission on the outside of the package.
- Include a list of items you are sending for us to see.
- Number the bags.
- Write down the weight.
- Send your package to the following address and recipient in Provo:
Pablo Diaz- 473 Wymount Terrace, Provo, Utah, 84604
If you are planning to drop off your package in Utah write this down. Drop off places and dates:
- Salt Lake City: 135 South 500 West, SLC, UT 84101 Saturday August 17th from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM. Meeting point: Entrance of Altitude on Fifth apartments. Call us upon arrival: 385-528-8351
- Orem: 230 E University Parkway Orem UT 84058 Modern Missionary Store (next to Deseret Book) Store Hours: Mon-Sat 10AM-7PM. Now you can drop off anytime during the week!
- NEW: OGDEN: (The Missionary Store) 2342 Washington Blvd, Ogden UT 84401. Store Hours: MON-SAT 10AM-9PM. Now you can drop off anytime during their working hours!
- NEW: KAYSVILLE: Kaysville Utah: (The Missionary Store) 140 S Main Street A Kaysville UT 84037. Store Hours: MON-SAT 10AM-9PM. Now you can drop off your packages anytime during their working hours!
Is this your FIRST TIME using Missionary Packages Argentina? If it is, Welcome! Enjoy a FREE shipping inside Argentina by using the following Coupon codes 🙂
Code: FREESHIPPINGBA for the deliveries only to the mission offices of Buenos Aires North, East, West and South missions.
Code: FREESHIPPINGARG for deliveries only to the mission offices of Salta, Mendoza, Cordoba, Bahia Blanca, Resistencia, Posadas, Comodoro Rivadavia, Neuquen, Santa Fe, Rosario. 😉
*Coupon available to first time customers of 2019 only 🙂
Before you place your order or after you do PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the information that is below. Also, PLEASE if you are sending the package out of state WRITE the address previously provided.
Out of stock
Sending your own package?
Recommendations and FAQ
- Make your order BEFORE you send your package and make it quick. There is a high demand of our service and we will not be able to accommodate your order if it comes as a surprise.
- You can wrap items inside your package. Just make sure to include the list of items.
- The list of items will be taken away once your package arrives to Argentina. Your missionary will NOT know what is inside.
- We can NOT accept orders after we reached the limit of space available. Please do not cry, or call us angry about it.
- PLEASE reserve with time. If you do not know the exact weight, an average package is 5 pounds.
- Weight your package before sending it. Make sure it’s the same weight that you bought. Sending more pounds that you bought will result on us charging you twice the price for every extra pound.
- If one gallon bag is not enough you can add extra bags if you label them.
- Have a CLEAR 🙂 handwriting when you write your label your package.
- Do not send medicines, technology, fruits, seeds or musical instruments. If you have doubts about what you are sending please call us.
- Respect the deadline. The sooner the send your packages the better for us 🙂
- If you live in Utah, extra information will be posted on Facebook about Drop off places and dates. So remember to follow us! If you do not have Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for that information.
Phone number: 385-528-8351
( Write a review )