– Argentina – May 8th Shipment (Deadline to receive packages: May 5th)
Stores Deadline May 5th (Packages will be picked up by this date on the stores)
1- Prepare your package
- Put all your items inside Ziploc bags or space bags. (Choose the bag more convenient for your weight)
2- Label the package
- Write down your missionary name and Mission on the outside of the package.
- Include a list of items you are sending for us to see.
- Number the bags.
- Write down the weight.
- Send your package to the following address and recipient in Provo:
“Pablo Diaz – Missionary Packages LLC 473 Wymount Terrace, Provo, UT 84604”
If you are planning to drop off your package in Utah write this down. Drop off places and dates:
- – PROVO: Missionary Packages LLC – 180 North University Ave, Suite 270, Provo, UT 84601 Hours: Mon-Fri 10AM-5PM. Ask for Missionary Packages LLC in the reception. If a member of our team is not at the office, you can leave your package at the reception.
- Orem: 230 E University Parkway Orem UT 84058 Modern Missionary Store (next to Deseret Book) Store Hours: Mon-Sat 10AM-7PM.
- OGDEN: (The Missionary Store) 2342 Washington Blvd, Ogden UT 84401. Store Hours: MON-SAT 10AM-7PM.
- KAYSVILLE: Kaysville Utah: (The Missionary Store) 140 N Main Street A Kaysville UT 84037. Store Hours: MON-SAT 10AM-7PM.
Packages will be picked up at the stores on April 10th at 4PM. Please make sure your packages are delivered before that time.
Before you place your order or after you do PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the information that is below. Also, PLEASE if you are sending the package out of state WRITE the address previously provided.
Out of stock
Sending your own package?
Recommendations and FAQ
- Make your order BEFORE you send your package and make it quick. There is a high demand of our service and we will not be able to accommodate your order if it comes as a surprise.
- You can wrap items inside your package. Just make sure to include the list of items.
- The list of items will be taken away once your package arrives to Argentina. Your missionary will NOT know what is inside.
- We can NOT accept orders after we reached the limit of space available. Please do not cry, or call us angry about it.
- PLEASE reserve with time. If you do not know the exact weight, an average package is 5 pounds.
- Weight your package before sending it. Make sure it’s the same weight that you bought. Sending more pounds that you bought will result on us charging you twice the price for every extra pound.
- If one gallon bag is not enough you can add extra bags if you label them.
- Have a CLEAR 🙂 handwriting when you write your label your package.
- Do not send medicines, technology, fruits, seeds or musical instruments. If you have doubts about what you are sending please call us.
- Respect the deadline. The sooner the send your packages the better for us 🙂
- If you live in Utah, extra information will be posted on Facebook about Drop off places and dates. So remember to follow us! If you do not have Facebook, email us at [email protected] for that information.
Phone number: 385-528-8351
( Write a review )