– Argentina – Personal documents package
Now you can send a package to your missionary with personal documents such as credit card, debit card, driver’s license, identification document, passport, etc. We make this package thinking about the needs that you may have.
Recommendations and FAQ
- Make your order BEFORE you send your package and make it quick. There is a high demand of our service and we will not be able to accommodate your order if it comes as a surprise.
- You can wrap items inside your package. Just make sure to include the list of items.
- The list of items will be taken away once your package arrives to Argentina. Your missionary will NOT know what is inside.
- We can NOT accept orders after we reached the limit of space available. Please do not cry, or call us angry about it.
- PLEASE reserve with time. If you do not know the exact weight, an average package is 5 pounds.
- Weight your package before sending it. Make sure it’s the same weight that you bought. Sending more pounds that you bought will result on us charging you twice the price for every extra pound.
- If one gallon bag is not enough you can add extra bags if you label them.
- Have a CLEAR 🙂 handwriting when you write your label your package.
- Do not send medicines, technology, fruits, seeds or musical instruments. If you have doubts about what you are sending please call us.
- Respect the deadline. The sooner the send your packages the better for us 🙂
- If you live in Utah, extra information will be posted on Facebook about Drop off places and dates. So remember to follow us! If you do not have Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for that information.
Phone number: 385-528-8351
( Write a review )